In case of an accident, if you have BTA insurance policy, you can file the insurance claim in the most suitable way for you, choosing from the available ways:
- By completing the application form on the BTA home page.
After receipt of your application, we will contact you to request detailed information about the accident, register the insured event, and inform you about the further course of claim examination. If you attach a completed insurance indemnity application form, during the phone conversation we will only clarify the unclear questions.
- By calling BTA Customer Support Service at (+372) 5 68 68 668 or (+372) 68 68 068.
- By turning to BTA’s partner - repair shop where all necessary documents are filled out.
- In case you want to receive the phone call at a time convenient for you, complete the form “Apply for a call” on the BTA website, and a BTA specialist will call you.
- By sending information about the accident to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide general information about the accident and indicate your contact information, so we can contact you. A completed insurance claim application form, the coordinated accident statement, if it has been completed after the traffic accident, photos and other documents related to the accident may be attached so that we could only clarify the unclear questions during the phone conversation.
- By visiting BTA office (Lõõtsa 2B, Tallinn) in person.
Taking care of customers’ convenience, we provide expedited compensation proceedings and decision-making. If in case of an accident your vehicle will have only small damages, for example, a broken or cracked windshield, the decision for insurance claim will be made during the phone conversation or on the same or the next day after receiving the insurance claim notification. Arranging the receipt of the claim during the phone conversation in the form of repair work at a service suggested by us, you will be able to immediately go to the service and carry out the necessary repair works. When you call BTA Customer Support Service at (+372) 5 68 68 668 and file the insurance claim, we will inform you if any additional documents or photos will be necessary.
At this point more than 50% of all CASCO insurance cases from our side are guaranteed within 1 working day after we have received all needed documents and we are working to increase this number.
In case of a traffic accident, act as follows:
- If someone is injured in the accident call emergency telephone number 112 and to the extent possible, give first aid to the injured person.
- If nobody has been injured in the traffic accident and only two vehicles are involved in the accident, and both drivers can come to an agreement on the circumstances of the traffic accident, no damage has been done to third party’s property and the vehicles do not have such damage that forbids to drive them, fill out the coordinated accident statement. You must keep a copy of the completed coordinated accident statement so that you could submit it to us.
- If there are other conditions that do not allow to fill out the coordinated accident statement, for example, in case three vehicles are involved, calling the traffic police at 112 is obligatory.
- For the clarification of the circumstances of a traffic accident photos can be useful as well so, if possible, take photos of the vehicles right after the accident, without changing their location, and, if possible, record the contacts of the eyewitnesses.
- Contact BTA Customer Support Service at (+372) 5 68 68 668 as soon as possible in order to inform about the traffic accident, receive instructions for further actions, as well as to claim the insured event.
In case of vehicle theft or other illegal activities of third parties, for example, stolen mirrors of a vehicle, do as follows:
- Contact the traffic police by calling 112;
- Contact BTA Customer Support Service (+372) 5 68 68 668 as soon as possible in order to inform about the fact of theft, receive instructions for further actions, as well as to claim the insured event.
In case of other misfortune or if you need help on the road, contact BTA Customer Support Service at (+372) 5 68 68 668 as soon as possible in order to inform about the accident, receive instructions for further actions, as well as to claim the insured event.
To provide for repair works of the damaged vehicles we cooperate with repair shops all over Estonia to provide the needed services as close to the client's location as possible.
The closest partner repair shops, you can search on our Partners' list.
BTA accepts claim applications and impairment evaluations only from partners. When choosing partners, we have carried out quality control of their offered services, identified the deadlines and possibilities of guarantee of the work so that the quality criteria would comply with our strict requirements and thus qualitative repair work would be provided for the customer.