In case of an accident, if you have BTA insurance policy, you can file the insurance claim in the most suitable way for you, choosing from the available ways:
- By completing the application form on the BTA home page.
After receipt of your application, we will contact you to request detailed information about the accident, register the insured event, and inform you about the further course of claim examination. If you attach a completed insurance indemnity application form, during the phone conversation we will only clarify the unclear questions.
- By calling BTA Customer Support Service at (+372) 5 68 68 668 or (+372) 68 68 068.
- In case you want to receive the phone call at a time convenient for you, complete the form “Apply for a call” on the BTA website, and a BTA specialist will call you.
- By sending information about the accident to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide general information about the accident and indicate your contact information, so we can contact you. A completed insurance claim application form, the coordinated accident statement, if it has been completed after the traffic accident, photos and other documents related to the accident may be attached so that we could only clarify the unclear questions during the phone conversation.
- By visiting BTA office (Lõõtsa 2B, Tallinn) in person.
Caring about our customers, we assure that the indemnity matter is processed and the decision is carried within the shortest possible timelines. If, as result of an accident, your property or belongings have suffered minor damage, you will be able to receive your insurance indemnity on the same day or within just a few days of the registration of your insured event and completion of the necessary documents and photos. If you call BTA Customer Support on (+372) 5 68 68 668 to claim your insurance indemnity, we will inform you about the necessary documents.
In case of an accident, please proceed as follows:
- in order to perform the rescue operations as well as to document the circumstances and the cause of the accident, please contact the rescue service by calling 112 in case of following:
- in case a person has suffered;
- in case of fire;
- in case of gas leakage;
- in case there is a probability that the accident has been caused by activities of other individuals.
In case of fluid or steam leakage, please report to the manager of the building (if applicable);
- to the extent possible, without exposing yourself to danger, take every effort to save the property and preclude further damage;
- to the extent possible after the completion of the rescue operations, try to keep the site of the accident intact and preserve the remains of the damaged insured object;
- as soon as possible, please contact BTA Customer Service by calling (+372) 5 68 68 668 to receive instructions on how to proceed and to register your insured event.